Charlies Agents represents all the Medicare Advantage plans and several Medigap or Supplement plans. Since we are Independent Agents we don’t work for just one company, we represent them all. This makes us not biased but genuinely looking out for YOUR best interest.


What is Medicare?

Medicare is a federal program that provides healthcare insurance to age 65 or older, individuals under age 65 who are totally and permanently disabled, and patients with end stage renal disease.


What are the different parts of Medicare Insurance?

Medicare Part A: (Hospital Insurance) helps pay for your care in hospitals. It also helps with skilled nursing facilities, hospice care, and home health care providing certain conditions are met.

Medicare Part B: (Medical Insurance) addresses necessary medical services like outpatient care and doctors’ services. Part B also helps with some preventive services in order to maintain your health and to prevent certain illnesses from getting worse.

Medicare Part C: (Medicare Advantage Plans) is a combination Part A, Part B, and, sometimes, prescription drug coverage that is managed by Medicare approved private insurance companies. These plans must meet Medicare requirements, but they can charge different deductibles, co-payments or coinsurance.

Medicare Part D: (Prescription Drug Coverage) helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.


What is Medigap Insurance?

A Medigap insurance policy is supplemental healthcare insurance sold by private insurance companies designed to fill the “gaps” in Original Medicare Plan coverage. Medigap coverage helps pay some of the healthcare costs not covered by Medicare Insurance. PTP Insurance Agents will help you get the right protection for the most affordable price.

  • Medicare Advantage & Supplements
  • Health, Life & Disability Insurance
  • Long Term Care Insurance
  • Dental & Vision Insurance

Charlies Agents represents all the Medicare Advantage plans and several Medigap or Supplement plans. Since we are Independent Agents we dont work for just one company, we represent them all. This makes us not biased but genuinely looking out for YOUR best interest. We can help you find the RIGHT plan!

[wyde_heading title_tag=”h3″ style=”7″ text_align=”left” title=”Do you have Medicare?” animation=”fadeInDown” animation_delay=”1″]

We can help you find the RIGHT plan!

[wyde_action_box size=”large” button_text=”Call Today!” icon=”fa fa-phone” title=”Call immediately “]Open enrollment begins October 15 and ends on December 7. If you feel you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Call an agent today to discuss your options!

813-831-8363[/wyde_action_box]

Health Insurance

What is Health Insurance?

A health insurance policy is a contract between the insured (an individual) and the insurance company (insurer). The health insurance policy can be renewable annually or monthly.

To get specific coverage information, please call Chari at 813-205-4487.

The policy-holder (insured) typically has some or all the following payment obligations:

  • Premium: The amount the insured pays each month for health or medical coverage.
  • Deductible: The amount that the insured must pay prior to the insurance company making any payments. For example, if policy-holder has a $500 deductible per year, there will be no payouts from the insurance company unless and until the insured has paid $500 toward the covered cost of services received.
  • Copayment: The amount the insured must pay prior any payment from the health insurance company for a particular visit or service. For example, the insured may be obligated to pay a $25 copayment for a doctor’s visit.
  • Coinsurance: Instead of a copayment, the insured might have to pay a percentage of the total cost of a procedure. For example, the insured might have to pay 20% of the cost of a surgical procedure, while the insurance company pays the other 80%. Often, there is a limit set for the amount of coinsurance the insured has to pay. Once that limit is reach, the medical insurance company will pay 100% of the remaining balance up to the limit defined in the health insurance policy.